Monday, January 4, 2010

Building A Bridge

I felt that as a team we cooperated very well and we completed the project as one team without arguments and we compromised our own ideas to form a great idea.Even though our interactions were minimal,everybody knew what to do and we worked together like parts of a well oiled machine,each person doing what they were supposed to do.I have learnt that I can do almost anything as long as I put my mind to it and the next time a project comes up,we the members of the group will have to plan more and not just straight away start on the project.The project ran smoothly and I hope that our project will work and make our class and the teachers @ SST proud.

1 comment:

  1. It is true that when everyone is very clear of their roles and know what to do (processes) in order to achieve the goal, minimal interactions may be required. But just think of how the relationships would be so much richer because you have gotten to know your team mates that much more!

    I hope to see a more vocal Mitchel in class soon :)

    ReplyDelete